Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Indoor Skateboards

Indoor skateboard
I don't really know who these are supposed to be made for. They are skateboards designed to be used indoors; they have padding on them so shoes are not necessary. I can't see many parents allowing their kids to skate inside. It may be one of the office yuppie things, though I don't see too many of them knowing how to skate. It also could be for those cool offices that have really really casual fridays and allow you to skate from cubicle to cubicle. yeah that must be it.
padded skateboard

Modern Convenience
Modern Convenience

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work in an office that has razor scooters, pool table, xbox, wii, ping pong, etc. This board is for folks like me :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger bennysmummy said...

WONDERFUL IDEA BUT WAY TOO EXPENSIVE AT OVER $500 US.
I REALLY WOULD LIKE ONE FOR MY LITTLE GUY BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE FOR SURE UNDER $100, REALLY LESS THAN THAT.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is actually really cute but the design are all feminine. This is awesome but this kind of design won't be used by the real skaters, I mean those skaters who are joining competitions.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home