Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Project Runway from Fashion Week

Project Runway Fashion Week
So fashion week came and went and I completely forgot about the Project Runway designer's stuff. I don't remember whether the fashion week episode is supposed to air this week or next. Anyways, these are a few of the designs that were shown at fashion week, you can find the rest at the link below. You can see that some designs look like Uli's, Laura's, Michael's, and Jeffrey's. Though there doesn't seem to be too many of Jeffrey's layered style dresses. I don't know exactly for sure which designers were able to participate, but here you go.
Project Runway Olympus Fashion Week
Project Runway New york fashion week

nymag.com

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger collie lover said...

I loved the music Uli used in her fashion show.
Does anybody know what it was? Would like to hear it again and get a CD. Uli and Jeffrey were fabulous and either one could have won, I think.
Great show, hope for another season.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I am searching the internet to find the music from Uli's runway show too! If you find out please post it!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uli's music was great but I'm really looking for Jeffrey's song. Does anyone know it?

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uli's music can be found on itunes when searching under project runway. The song is called Doggy Fun.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uli's was nice, but what music did Laura use. I can not seem to get this little tune out of my head.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry. I'm the one asking about Laura's song and it was Uli's. Doggy Fun. Wonderful.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home