Friday, October 13, 2006

That's Them at Krudmart

That's Them is a clothing line that makes very clever t-shirts for the streetwear scene.

Jollibeast
This parody of the Jollibee logo is hilarious; it's the Jollibeast. If you don't know, Jollibee is like a Filipino McDonald's.
Krudmart

Haters
I've always loved these guys on the Muppets. Original haters for sure.
Krudmart

Shoe Connoisseur<br />
Imelda Marcos was a shoe connoisseur if there ever was one. Wife of a Filipino dictator, she was known to thousands of pairs of high-end luxury shoes. Shoe collectors have to step there game up to compete with this one.
Krudmart

SB Dunks
Any big craze is bound to find its fair share of dissenters, and I don't know a bigger shoe craze out there than the Nike Dunks. I kinda dig some of the dunks out there, but I'm not a fan of camping out in front of stores or paying through the nose on ebay for the rare ones. So I would wear the No! SB Dunks shirt, a play on the Yo! MTV Raps logo, if I felt strongly enough.
Krudmart

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home