Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Stuff in at Workmen's: Upper Playground, Shmack, Manifest, and Orisue


This shirt by Manifest features everybodies favorite Just a Friend. Nobody beats the Biz.

The Shmack Icing White hoodie. Why is it called icing you ask? I suppose it's because of the rhinestones in the logo; made to look like diamonds. The all over print features some cool looking coins as well.

This Tokyo Babes hoodie from Upper Playground reminds me of Las Vegas. All those people sticking flyers and cards in your hands. I'm not sure if I could wear this one.


Some cool stuff from the guys at Orisue. We've all seen the Open Sky hoodie, now you know another place to get it. It seems that Mike Tyson is the new 'it' guy in streetwear. I wonder how long this will last.

Workmens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home