Monday, September 11, 2006

More New York Fashion Week

Burberry Prorsum menswear had a lot of nice, clean stuff. They had lots of color as well as some smart steel gray and light browns. Oddly they had giant rastafarian hats too. Calvin Klein's line looked a little strange to me. The suits looked like they fit a lot looser than other designers' Spring collections. They also were pairing some of the clothes with tights and short shorts similar to Perry Ellis. It must be a European thing.
Burberry spring 2007
Burberry Prorsum

Calvin Klein Spring 2007
Calvin Klein

nymag.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are your thoughts on the man purse? do you have one? i couldnt rock it...

8:32 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

I can see how they would be useful in certain everyday applications (ie to and from work or maybe school), but as far as a fashion accessory? I dont see myself slinging one around my shoulder anytime soon.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home