Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More Hoodies from Karmaloop : Artful Dodger, Dim Mak, Shmack, CLH



I've always been a fan of Marvel superheroes, but I've never been a huge fan of clothing with them on it. These look kinda cool though. The black (symbiote) Spiderman hoodie is awesome. These are definitely better looking than the other CLH hoodies that I have seen.

Skulls and all-over print... very original. I actually like these though. Yet another CLH hoodie that has got my attention.

Shmack The Caviar Cut-Up Hoodie, Sweatshirts for Men


Artful Dodger The Shadow Numbskull Snowboard Jacket, Outerwear for Men
Wow, a jacket people can actually use in cold weather. For all you snowboarders out there, this Artful Dodger jacket is crazy.

Dim Mak The Black and CMY Dino Zip Up Hoody, Sweatshirts for Men
I was a nerd in elementary school and thought Dinosaurs were the shit. I would have been the coolest nerd in school if I had this hoodie back in the day.

Karmaloop LLC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home