Monday, November 20, 2006

New Stuff at Krudmart : Cosby, Situation Normal, Fuct, Orisue, Hellominor


These are the new Cosby all over print shirts that feature their Misfits/Raiders logo. I can't say that I'm a huge fan, but I've seen worse as far as all over prints go.

These Cosby ribcage shirts are cool and all, but we've seen them all before especially this season. The Misfits bandana is nice though.

These Situation Normal shirts are definitely unique. The Disney shirt is pretty funny and nothing that I've ever seen before. I'm not too sure about the barbarian shirt though. You have to be tough to wear that shirt.

Fuct has some new gorilla face logo shirts. We've seen the pseudo-louis vuitton shirt before, but this one is in black. Then there's the Jordan-elephant print shirt which I must say is a little uncreative, but people will like it so whatever.

I don't really know much about these shirts, but I'm scared of them.

Now Fuct goes after 2 brands, Louis Vuitton and Ralph Lauren. These shirts get a meh at best.

At least they aren't go after the all-over hoodie trend that's infected almost everyone these days.

We've all seen this Orisue hoodie before, but now that have them at Krudmart... just in case you didn't know where to find one.
hellominor
This Hellominor all-over skull shirt is cool. I know what you're thinking, we've seen all this before big deal. Well, the cool thing about this is that it's a non-repeating all-over print, so every skull is different.
Krudmart

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home